Respected Contributor

For those who haven't yet watched "911".....

You should watch this show!  The second episode is tonight at 9:00pm (channel 8 here in NE Ohio......I think that's WJW).  It's a continuation of last week's opener where there was an earthquake.  They will surely show some backlog on that.

This show actually had a debut less than a year ago (Wednesday nights), and I had really gotten hooked on it from the get-go.  I was elated to see it was picked up again as a series.  They really develop the characters and provide some crazy 911 experiences!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Re: For those who haven't yet watched "911".....

I usually knit when I'm watching TV.

I had to put down my knitting because my palms started sweating watching this show!  There was so much suspense - the guy in the hotel room & the athlete!   Wow

It was very good.

There was a lot of action and less personal drama.

Respected Contributor

I've been watching this one since the beginning, too...love this show!

Honored Contributor

@vermint  Your desciptions confirmed my suspisions that this show wouldn't be my cup of tea!  LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@software  I usualy record the show, then watch it when I know I can just sit there and do nothing else (except maybe an occasional glance at the newspaper).  I also like to zap the commercials.

Last week when the female employee in the top floor hotel room started sliding toward the window (which already had the sleazy boss pinned against it), I practically fell off the couch!  Cat Surprised

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde  Do you mind if I ask what city you're from?  I am originally from Canton. 

Trusted Contributor

I've also been watching this show since the get-go and have really enjoyed the acting.  I wonder if they take actual 911 calls to make their storylines?  Some of them are beyond hokey, but very entertaining!

I'm having to record the show and haven't watched it yet.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle  Hi there Buckeye!  I'm in Mentor (20 miles east of Cleveland).  I don't get to the Akron/Canton area very much, but I do have my Waggoner's Chocolates sent to me from the Canton factory (through Evine)!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@2blonde

I live in Cincy now for the last 30 years.  But I miss the NE area.  I get my Waggoner's from Evine now.  They are the best candies.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I usually knit when I'm watching TV.

I had to put down my knitting because my palms started sweating watching this show!  There was so much suspense - the guy in the hotel room & the athlete!   Wow

It was very good.

There was a lot of action and less personal drama.

@software  I loved House, but then it became mostly personal drama, so I quit watching, I wanted to see the medical issues.