Honored Contributor

For the 90 Day Fiance Fans...New Season

image.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For the 90 Day Fiance Fans...New Season

Yay!  As soon as I saw the title of this thread, a big smile appeared on my face.  Hahaha  Can't wait for the new season; thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Yay!  As soon as I saw the title of this thread, a big smile appeared on my face.  Hahaha  Can't wait for the new season; thanks for the heads up!

@Citrine1  I can't wait either. LOL! I know Chantel and Pedro will be on this one. I'm not certain who else will be.

Respected Contributor

Should be interesting! 

Trusted Contributor

I have mixed emotions about watching this...lol   Sometimes I feel it is my guilty pleasure.... other times I feel like it is so sad... these people seem so doomed from the start.

Honored Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I have mixed emotions about watching this...lol   Sometimes I feel it is my guilty pleasure.... other times I feel like it is so sad... these people seem so doomed from the start.

@game-on  I think some of it is staged.

Respected Contributor

I am BEYOND exited it’s back!! Best show ever, possibly. I love Chantal’s family they are quite the characters. My favorite quote from her mom: “ things are about to get a whole lot stupider”. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I am BEYOND exited it’s back!! Best show ever, possibly. I love Chantal’s family they are quite the characters. My favorite quote from her mom: “ things are about to get a whole lot stupider”. 

@Grouchomarx   I agree about Chantal's family. I love her mom's saying about things getting stupider too. I also think it's funny how Pedro calls Chantel's family the family  Chantel and the way he says it.

Honored Contributor

Whoa!  I'm surprised they're still married!  I saw the advertisement for it.

I adore Chantel's family too!  I think it was so funny that her Mom pulled out her zapper and said she was going to keep it handy!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

I totally agree about the 'staging'.  Come on!  Chicken feet and that thing!

It was funny but not in a Ha! Ha! way!  I was trying to tell my friend about that but (as usual) I lost it in translation.  It's the kind of thing where you really had to see it.

And then how about when they went to visit his family and wouldn't get out of the van?  THAT'S the way I'd be without a doubt.  I once wouldn't come to the door to date a guy because he kept wearing sunglasses.  (I thought he might be a drug dealer...Ha!).  So, I was sitting there telling Bill the cat, "That would be me, Bill...I wouldn't get out either".  Ha!