Honored Contributor

For Young Sheldon fans (Possible Spoiler )

[ Edited ]

This week following the Big Bang Theory finale, Young Sheldon will somehow have the main BBT character’s appear as children. It sounds like fun !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Re: For Young Sheldon fans (Possible Spoiler )

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

This week following the Big Bang Theory finale, Young Sheldon will somehow have the main BBT character’s appear as children. It sounds like fun !

@QVCkitty1  It was a great ending! 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Occasional Contributor

I like seeing all the kids just waiting to grow up to meet their future friends.  I really liked the end of Big Bang where Shelton amitted to himself that he had friends.  In a way it was like he was admitting he was not perfect.  I watched them on Steven something show last night.  The girl/woman that played Penny hogged the interview.  At one time she and Jim Parsons were both talking.  Jim Parson managed to get his thouhgts out.

Honored Contributor

@CountryCook wrote:

I like seeing all the kids just waiting to grow up to meet their future friends.  I really liked the end of Big Bang where Shelton amitted to himself that he had friends.  In a way it was like he was admitting he was not perfect.  I watched them on Steven something show last night.  The girl/woman that played Penny hogged the interview.  At one time she and Jim Parsons were both talking.  Jim Parson managed to get his thouhgts out.

She did talk a lot, but she seemed very likable and genuine.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I thought the ending was really sweet.

Respected Contributor

I was very relieved that they ended the season the way they did, all the commercials were worrying me that what was going to happen was that Sheldon's father was going to pass away.  We know from TBBT that George dies young and leaves Mary and the children on their own, and he's already had one cardiac episode in the first season, and has certainly not made any dietary or exercise changes, let alone lightened up on the beer drinking, so, if "Young Sheldon" lasts a few more years, they are going to have to depict George's heart attack and death.  At least it didn't happen last night!

Esteemed Contributor

Sheldon has said many times on TBBT that his father died when he was 15. He is currently 10 on YS.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

It was a wonderful creative endingSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

What is TBBT ?

Respected Contributor

Never mind I know !!The big Bang Theory. I always just call big bang theory.