Honored Contributor

Re: For Those That Lost TCM

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 wrote:

If our current provider dropped TCM, I would drop our current provider!!!  I used to feel that way about QVC but not anymore.  

Going back to only 1960 certainly is not "classic" movies.  

I will take 1960 any day over the garbage in the last 20 years!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone get a warning of these changes? I didn't. Frustrating. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Also the FOX movie channel is commercial free fron 3 AM to 3 PM ET, after that it goes into commercial mode, very strange. 

Honored Contributor

My loathing for Comcast knows no bounds but for those of us in the Chicagoland area they offer a channel called Movies! that recently has added many TCM type movies to their rotation and I am so pleased since I lost TCM years ago.  It also looks like they offer their version of Screen Pix called MoviePlex (MPLEX) in my area.

Honored Contributor

I think here in MD we get both Movie Plex, also commercial free and the new Screen Pix. 

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Shelbelle   Well I found ScreenPix on my Comcast, Channel 141, which I think was Cozi. I looked at the movies they are going to be showing and didn't recognize a single title. I guess you can tell I'm not a movie buff but I think I saw Thelma & Louise on Friday.

Is cozi gone?  I used to watch that on my antenna tv in the kitchen.  I swear I’m gonna cut cable next year.