Esteemed Contributor

ME TV will begin airing the two hour Perry Mason made for TV movies on Sunday, May 8th - 8PM Eastern.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up !  NOW to just remember ....

Honored Contributor

So is Monk finished.

Honored Contributor

That's very good to know, @twinsister , thanks for the alert.  I personally prefer the series, to the made-for-TV movies, but, especially the earlier ones, I'd enjoy re-watching.    I'm curious as to how the movies vary from the original conception, and Raymond Burr is always fascinating to watch as "Perry".  I always miss William Hopper as "Paul Drake",  but I do like Barbara Hale's real-life son William Katt as Drake's son.

Good for MeTV to depart from their usual fall-backs by airing these movies.   They might have done it before, but I'm not remembering.   Maybe they'll start shaking up the schedule in other ways too.      

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG - Monk is on other channels, so maybe the ratings were not enough for ME TV to continue airing.

@Oznell - I think these PM movies may have aired on Hallmark several years ago.  I remember seeing the repeats, but not sure of the channel.  I agree about William Katt, he was good as Drake's son. 

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Perry Mason anything! Thank you for the head's up. I will be watching! Yeah!! 

Honored Contributor

I marked my calendar!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I watch the series on IMBD .  What channel is MeTV

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I watch the series on IMBD .  What channel is MeTV

@qvcaddition  Different channels all over the place. Check with your own provider.