Honored Contributor

Britbox has a slew of Christmas viewing . I don't know how to bring this information to you, as my husband emailed it to me

But someone will know, I'm sure.  Perhaps they will find a way to share it. It looks like a terrific lineup

Super Contributor

Thank you, love British TV and just signed up.

Honored Contributor

Re: For British TV lovers

[ Edited ]

This looks interesting. My PBS offers several all Brit channels and while there's quite a bit of overlap, this offers a good bit more. If the on-demand option exists it might be worth checking out for a few months. The problem with the PBS stations is that they rotate shows in and out and once they're out of circulation then that's it until they roll them back in. The offerings aren't currently great and there's no capacity to pick and choose.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I also enjoy British shows. Last of the Summer Wine, Vicar of Dibbley, Red Dwart, To The Manner Born, Keeping Up Appearances. Can't remember seeing any of the Christmas shows, though.

Honored Contributor

I'm currently watching Dickensian, Its a murder mystery about the death  of Jacob Marley

It has all of the characters in the Dickens novels as character and  they are trying to find out who who guilty person is

It is really fund, but it's a drama with some comedy elements thrown in

@RainCityWoman  The have quite a few Christmas specials from the old TV series that you like  .  They are also showing  Red Dwarf and  DR Who

I just love it. They showed the Remembrance Day Parade, in London . I have never had so many wonderful choices. I don't know where to start

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the info on Britbox. I am currently looking into subscribing , since British shows are my all time favorite. Just got hooked on Dr Blake mysteries, love the story line. Love Doc Martin, Call the Midwife, Mr Selfridge, The Coroner, however I read the Coroner is not renewing another season. Loved the story line between the Coroner and the Police detective (a former love of hers) Guess we will never know if they connect.

Respected Contributor

@MUNCHIE

I like all of the British Shows also.  I loved The Coroner also every Sunday.