Respected Contributor

Chefs on the foodnetwork make recipies looks so darn easy.i tried a pioneer woman recipe, and it was a total disaster.it was a green bean casserole from yrs ago.i think I will stick to old fashion creamed soups and beans

Honored Contributor

I love her green bean casserole.  I was never the fan of the original/classic version.  But I really like her version because it's all fresh.

I don't put the pimentos on it because she's just odd about "color" in her food

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Cooking and Baking is easy.  The key is practice, not everything turns out the first time, practice, practice and more practice.

All these chefs and cooks were not born that way, they apprenticed in many restaurants and learned from other great chefs.

..besides, the hardest part to either baking or cooking is prep work, it's easy for them because they just grab the bowls with everything chopped, measured and ready to go.

It's actually easier that way.

Good Luck, don't give up.

Respected Contributor

thank you for responding just bling.no,I won't give up because I really enjoycooking,enjoy cooking, for others.i will say this,at a farm and fleet store the other day,I saw,they carry pioneer coffee kcups.coffee was excellent.i believed I pd 5.99 for 12 cups.she also has a bf roast powder rub.i have yet to try

Honored Contributor

I watch a lot of cooking and baking shows and yes, they all make everything look like a breeze!  So many of the recipes have a ton of ingredients and many things I have never heard of.  Also, in many shows, the ingredients are already pre-measured and done up for them, so that's a lot easier and quicker for them.  I still enjoy watching but I rarely implement or try anything I see --- I know my limitations!  LOL 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin