Contributor
Ii
Respected Contributor

Not a FoodNetwork fan anymore bc years ago it turned from a show that cooked food to now nothing more than competitions.  I did watch the Guy Fieri show where all the chefs each made a component of a Thanksgiving dinner.  They just cooked and showed how they made their dish without trying to "entertain" me.

Honored Contributor

I saw a food show the other day that she was a judge on -- my goodness but she was tiny --- nothing to her.  I thought how ironic that she is all about food and she looks like she never eats.  Well, who knows --- perhaps, she has had health issues or merely issues being very thin -- who can say?

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I saw a food show the other day that she was a judge on -- my goodness but she was tiny --- nothing to her.  I thought how ironic that she is all about food and she looks like she never eats.  Well, who knows --- perhaps, she has had health issues or merely issues being very thin -- who can say?

----------------

I think she has always been small and delicate looking.  I read years ago that she never swallows the food she 'tastes' on the show.  Apparently she has a bucket close by where she spits out the food!!   Don't have any reason to believe or not....rarely watch her shows.