Honored Contributor

I watched for a few minutes to see the TG shows. Giada is hosting. I was surprised at how much weight she has lost. I think she is a little too thin.

Honored Contributor

I simply cannot watch her.  Though in seeing snippets of the promos of her Thanksgiving show, I would agree.  She seems to have gotten very thin.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I simply cannot watch her.  Though in seeing snippets of the promos of her Thanksgiving show, I would agree.  She seems to have gotten very thin.

I can't watch her either.  I tried to watch the Thanksgiving Challenge last year but couldn't stomach her. 

Honored Contributor

Can't watch her because she's thin? Haven't heard any other explanations. To me, she's always been very thin, a tiny woman...even before she had her daughter and after her divorce.

It's amazing to be a chef, around food all the time, and keep your weight down. I know she does a lot of yoga and exercises. 

Honored Contributor

Never said I can't watch her because she's thin.  

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette I can't stand her! Watched for just a minute and was shocked that her cleavage wasn't hanging out as usual!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of Giada either and have never watched the Thanksgiving shows.  Actually, I didn't even realize it had been on in years past.  I thought it was a new concept for this year.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I met her at a book signing.  She's little.  Most importantly, she was very nice and geniune.  Met Bobby Flay too.  He's really nice.

Trusted Contributor

I also watched the show for a few minutes and deleted on my DVR.  Same tired, boring concept that they use for all the Holiday competition shows with plug-in hosts, judges and competitors.  Many of the competitors were on other FN competition shows (the gent with the blue hair I recall seeing in the Next Food Network Star, that has apparently, and blessedly been scrapped because they never produced a show with the more recent "winners.")

Honored Contributor

She is thiiner than i have seen in years past. No critism,just a comment.