Valued Contributor

Food Truck Road Race-So pumped!

New Food Truck show starting tonight. I believe they said it's a holiday show. Love this show. It is one of the few competition shows I really look forward to! And I think Tyler is just such a cutie and sweetheart.

cookin

Honored Contributor

Re: Food Truck Road Race-So pumped!

@cookinfreak WOW thanks for the heads up!! Setting my DVR now! I always enjoy this show, it's so fun!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love that they are doing a special holiday show since it looks like there's a lot of snow.  A lot of digging out and pushing out the trucks from what I see in the previews. 

Also, FN is doing a Holiday Wars like Halloween Wars too on 12/1.  I dislike Halloween Wars probably because to me pumpkin carving is boring.  So this one should be fun.

Watching all of the holiday shows on FN now like I do with all the Spring and other competition shows.

Honored Contributor

I like that show.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 This is the show I was telling you about a while back.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68  I’ll set the DVR up.  Thanks for the reminder.  

I’m not a foodie but my best friend and husband were.

I can’t taste or smell much so I don’t get hungry but I manage to eat junk...hence “a chub”.....

But I will check it out.  I should take a picture of the one food truck I see in Northern Virginia...One word “typhoid poison”..whoops, make that 2 words.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

One of my favorites too.

Respected Contributor

Just saw the 1st show after DVRing it last pm and it's going to be a good one.  All that snow!  The right team went home.  There is one or 2 teams that I'm not crazy about but that's par for the course for me.

Honored Contributor

I have the DVR set.  Haven't check it out yet.  I don't know what the DVR picked up yet.

Thanks to you guys telling me to set it.  Otherwise, I'd have missed it.  Thanks again.