Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

I think I was just as shocked as Matthew that he isn't going to the finale. 

Jason will take it all.

@SWEET I think so too.

@CelticCrafter @SWEET

I was shocked that Matthew was eliminated (and glad he was) I thought for sure it would have been Rusty when he broke down during that presentation and then the judges said his food was a bit dense...........  I DO hope Jason wins!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

While not a fan of Matthew I did feel bad for him. I felt he was better than Rusty all season. I do not like to see anyone cry. 

I think Giada just did not like Matthew. Yet she loved Amy, which made no sense to me. 

Amy was like watching paint dry. 

I do think it is Jason's to win. 

Valued Contributor

Jason all the way!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think that Matthew should not have been eliminated.  While he was extremely obnoxious during his first season, he has matured and is considered to be an excellent chef.  Jason should definitely win, in my opinion, but Matthew really seemed to be a contender in his cooking.  Rusty kept stumbling; and, in his video that is to be presented on Sunday, he could not even remember the name of the restaurant that he apparently loved.  Guy had to keep stopping the camera to tell him how to pronounce it.  He won't win, even being personable, unless something is really off in the end.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Re: Food Network Star

[ Edited ]

WTG Jason.  You did it.  Usually they announce when the show will start at the end but not this time.  I hope it lasts.  Should be a good show.

Shocked that Cory was eliminated first.  I thought his pilot was better than Rusty's.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

WTG Jason.  You did it.  Usually they announce when the show will start at the end but not this time.  I hope it lasts.  Should be a good show.

Shocked that Cory was eliminated first.  I thought his pilot was better than Rusty's.

I felt the same way - based on Rusty's pilot, I wouldn't have watched him.

Respected Contributor

Re: Food Network Star

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

I felt the same way - based on Rusty's pilot, I wouldn't have watched him.

Me either.  I went to Foodnetwork.com and there's a great interview with Jason after he won.  According to Foodnetworkgossip.com, there's no date for his show yet. 

Honored Contributor

I think Jason has camera presence.

Does anyone know the title of his show?

I do not watch Food Network just skim by but I would watch Jason.

Respected Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

I think Jason has camera presence.

Does anyone know the title of his show?

I do not watch Food Network just skim by but I would watch Jason.

Like I stated above, no title or date.  Is flewn a word? LOL

Valued Contributor

@SWEET

They don't say that the winner gets a show any more. They say they are the next food network star.

I enjoyed Jason and am glad he won. I usually don't watch the baking championship show, but I did watch some of it with Jason. He cracks me up.

cookin