Respected Contributor

Re: Food Network Star

[ Edited ]

Just shoot me now. Amy is still there after cross contaminating her food?  They couldn't even taste it!  I know Cory isn't great in front of the camera but still.  Amy I guess cooks great food to them, so that's probably why they kept her.  Jason almost screwed up in the mentor challenge but got himself together.  The shock of him seeing Alex was priceless.  LOL.  He can definitely multi-task and needs his own show.

Valued Contributor

and what is with Giada and her cleavage? Waiting for her to have on an outfit cut to her belly button! LOL

I agree that the wrong person was sent home last night.

cookin

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cookinfreak wrote:

and what is with Giada and her cleavage? Waiting for her to have on an outfit cut to her belly button! LOL

cookin

@cookinfreak: I swear Giada was almost out of that white dress and could have been a you know what showing but not sure.  She was doing this season (or better I guess) until now.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SWEET

I think Cory was the right one to go home,  his presentations have been lacking and he put the judges guts on fire with those chiles in last week's team challenge (and in another challenge he was bothering Amy when she was in the middle of her presentation-not good sportsmanship) Although Amy forgot a key hygeine basic, she did well in interacting with the "home cook" Alex and continues to improve in her presentations, and normally her food taste good to the judges.......

Jason is still my favorite----and oh how I wish Matthew would get sent home---he's just so arrogant.............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@cookinfreak wrote:

cookin

@cookinfreak: I swear Giada was almost out of that white dress and could have been a you know what showing but not sure.  She was doing this season (or better I guess) until now.  LOL

Is she still flirting with Bobby??

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@cookinfreak wrote:

cookin

Is she still flirting with Bobby??

Didn't seem so in this episode. 

Esteemed Contributor

Giada's a mess. With that clown smile and provocative style. What kind of brand is she going for?  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

I guess that I will go against the grain here and say that I just can't abide Jason's accent. Ugghhh.. I could not watch a show and listen to him for an entire hour. He seems like a great guy, and he understands how to cook, great presentation skills but no bueno for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

Giada's a mess. With that clown smile and provocative style. What kind of brand is she going for?  

----------------------

I agree!!  I stopped watching her a while ago. I have noticed a more flirtatious attitude and a deeper cleavage peek.  Kind of cheesy....

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@jeanlake wrote:

----------------------

I agree!!  I stopped watching her a while ago. I have noticed a more flirtatious attitude and a deeper cleavage peek.  Kind of cheesy....

@corita @jeanlake

Yes all the guys at work watch her show and trust me it's not for Giada's recipes.......Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”