Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Thanks for the info I didn't watch Sunday had to watch Pens game (we have family rivalry older kid diehard Flyers fan & younger one diehard Penguins fan🙄 Since they were young kids playing hockey! My younger boy was given stick & hockey jersey directly from Mario Lemieux in his young days as a player)  

someone here on the boards said that that she would be gone early that's probably why they didn't make her do something with her Diana Ross hair!

Ps: ate at nice restaurant at beach last night - sunset beautiful food mediocre ...

have a great nite!!!

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

I love Jason and he was one of my favorites on Holiday Baking Championship.  So far so good this season.  We'll have to see how it pans out.  Suzanne will be getting on my nerves I think.  LOL   Still don't like Giada and that fake smile.  Spoiler below for those who want to know who was sent home.

Spoiler
I knew that Linda and Toya would be going home.  They were both on the bottom last wk.  Toya's hair, even though pulled back/up w/a bandana still got on my nerves. 

I'm convinced she has too many teeth in her head.....

LOL.  You got that right.

Respected Contributor

Re: Food Network Star 2017

[ Edited ]

Did anyone see last nights episode?  The right person went home.  She was a mess and wasn't going to go very far. 

Team challenge again?  2 in a row?  I like to see them compete indivdiually and not just see them in the video presentation solo. 

Valued Contributor

I agree with who they let go last night. I do like Jason. He cracks me up. Don't really watch Baking Championship but I did when he was on it. I love that he acts like a stud ladies man!

cookin

Respected Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

I agree with who they let go last night. I do like Jason. He cracks me up. Don't really watch Baking Championship but I did when he was on it. I love that he acts like a stud ladies man!

cookin

Jason is hysterically funny and I knew he would win desserts last pm.  I hope he goes far.

Honored Contributor

I was glad to see someone else commenting on the hair. It is TOO much.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I agree I didnt like the 2 team challenges in a row, I prefer they evaluate them on individual talent ........  Suzanne's difficulty with her video spot resulted in other team members being rushed to get their video in on time and that wasn't fair.  I was glad she was sent home and she seemed a bit melodramitic too with everything and her food apparently wasn't that good either.... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Raising my hand in agreement, too.  I shook my head when she claimed in her exit interview that it wasn't fair.  You are terrible on camera and made dry baklava.  Why is that unfair?  smhCat Surprised

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  Raising my hand in agreement, too.  I shook my head when she claimed in her exit interview that it wasn't fair.  You are terrible on camera and made dry baklava.  Why is that unfair?  smhCat Surprised

@Pandalady

I had to laugh in her video when said she was raised in the mountains (just to fit their theme) , and the other Finalists said, wasnt she raised in Detroit----LOL!!! 

Her food was dry, her video was bad---what wasn't fair????????????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have there been some good presentations?  I have to admit that since that they let that smirky kid back in I have been letting it record, but I just skip to the end to see who was eliminated.  The plan is to start watching after he's gone but I guess that's kind of stupid as I'm missing everybody else.

Has there been a clear 'golden child' yet for the season?  Seems like there is one who always gets a pass, even if s/he performs less well than others.