Regular Contributor

Last night I watched Our Souls at NIght with Jane Fonda and Robert Redford on Netflix. I really enjoyed it!  In some ways I wish I could have that type of arrangement!!Smiley Happy  Has anyone else seen this movie?  What did you think?

Esteemed Contributor

@demanda Thanks for this post; I didn't realize that this movie was ready for viewing on Netflix. I can't wait to watch it later tonight. I love Jane Fonda and Robert Redford!

Regular Contributor

I saw it, it was sweet.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review , I'm anxious to see it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@demanda

Thank you, did not realize it was on NETFLIX...................

Contributor

I so wanted to love it, I think if fell flat.  So slow moving.  I don't want to 

give away anything, but I think a few tweaks could have moved the movie

along.  I loved the concept of the movie, just so disappointed in it.

Honored Contributor

@sissy2Your reaction pretty much mirrored a review from my local paper.

I haven't seen the movie, but the book was a favorite for me and many of my friends.  Sweet and lots to think about, too. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched it this afternoon.  Very enjoyable movie!  As I rapidly approach 60, I enjoy seeing movies with older characters.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Respected Contributor

Re: Fonda and Redford Movie

[ Edited ]

I just finished watching it, and found it sweet and enjoyable.  THe camping scenery was breathtaking, I think it was shot in Utah.  I'm not certain, but it brought back many great memories of the gorgeous state.

Super Contributor
  • I became interested in this movie after seeing Jane Fonda and Robert Redford promoting it, so I listened to the audio book last weekend.  I really liked it.  I guess I will have to sign up for Netflix now to see it.