Honored Contributor

@SoftRain wrote:

I'm enjoying the show!  I love dancing and I love music!  Put those two together and I am all in!  Also, totally enjoying the creative choreography! I like the fact that these are regular folks and not professional dancers.  Cute premise for a dating show.  Clearly not for everyone! Yes, it's a reality show, but without the fighting and negative  discourse. Pure light entertainment after a stressful day!Smiley Happy

I am sure it is better than the bachelor and the bachelorette, it seems they just sleep around lol  This show sounds refreshing.  I will give it a try

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

In case anyone is interested the show is on now.

I am watching now.  I like the tall girl.  Smiley Happy I think I like this show.  Like  another poster I love dancing.  So far music is good.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I actually enjoyed the show.  I really felt sorry for the blond girl who danced to Gimme Some Lovin.  She looked like she was having so much fun and she genuinely looked upset when he chose the other girl.

I thought it was interesting that the slow dances were the ones that got the date.

I am really liking this show.  The older guy is sweet.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

I actually enjoyed the show.  I really felt sorry for the blond girl who danced to Gimme Some Lovin.  She looked like she was having so much fun and she genuinely looked upset when he chose the other girl.

I thought it was interesting that the slow dances were the ones that got the date.

I am really liking this show.  The older guy is sweet.

I really thought the older guy was going to pick the red head.  It's nice they give updates at the end.  They seem to be doing good.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of the host but I love this show!  It's lighhearted and fun and makes me feel good when I watch it!  I just finished watching the show where the gentleman who was 68 was on.  It was wonderful!  I also wish they would do it another way instead of making both people sit and wait to see if their "date" shows up or not.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin