Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I actually enjoyed the show.  I really felt sorry for the blond girl who danced to Gimme Some Lovin.  She looked like she was having so much fun and she genuinely looked upset when he chose the other girl.

I thought it was interesting that the slow dances were the ones that got the date.

Honored Contributor

i have seen the ads for the show and thought, another dumb reality show! i wont be watching.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

Re: Flirty Dancing

[ Edited ]

I am just trying to figure out the logistics of this and how they learn all the steps in the locations and out of the studio. They obviously have to practice where they will do the dance, but I wonder how long they clear the spaces and run around there?

I think Jenna DeWan is pretty and a good dancer, but not a fan of her as the host - "I found these people." I wonder if any of the couples are real couples now. The women always look gorgeous in those gowns for the slow dance. In the first show, the guy picked the woman from the fast dance.

I feel sorry for the person who was not chosen and how they have to get stood up at the end. It seems like they could have called the person and just told them where to go for the date.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm one of the ones who is enjoying the show.  No drama, just mindless entertaiment and it moves along quickly IMO.

Respected Contributor

I thought the same thing--just have the person who won show up, don't make the other person wait for someone who is never coming.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a standard mid-winter replacement series.

Trusted Contributor

I watched the commercial and shook my head in disbelief.  I couldn't believe that this was something that people would watch.  I don't even watch Dancing With the Stars any longer so I can't imagine watching this show.

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I watched the commercial and shook my head in disbelief.  I couldn't believe that this was something that people would watch.  I don't even watch Dancing With the Stars any longer so I can't imagine watching this show.

@mimomof4 I watched the first episode, I didn't watch the second. I thought the premise was stupid ( how can you fall in love with something you danced with but never spoke to)?

Super Contributor

I'm enjoying the show!  I love dancing and I love music!  Put those two together and I am all in!  Also, totally enjoying the creative choreography! I like the fact that these are regular folks and not professional dancers.  Cute premise for a dating show.  Clearly not for everyone! Yes, it's a reality show, but without the fighting and negative  discourse. Pure light entertainment after a stressful day!Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they will do any kind of update to say if any of the couples are still together? I think it looks like fun and I would totally do it!