Honored Contributor

This show got a preview last night on FOX, it will be on Wednesdays at 8:00. It's a dating show hosted by Jenna Dewan, it had success in the U.K. One single learns two dances, then dances with two suitors ( they don't speak, they learn the dances separately), the single then choses between the two. I thought the concept was dumb, I would watch the show only if there wasn't anything else on, I wouldn't go out of my way to see it.

Esteemed Contributor

The show would be a pass for me as well.

Although, Jenna Dewan is a good choreographer.

Honored Contributor

So basically the single is selecting the suitor based on looks and physical ability....makes about as much sense as 90 Day Fiance.  Entertainment at its bestSmiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I caught the last half last night and it was interestng. The girl was lovely, but that voice would kill most of her relationships. So, for her, it was great that there was no verbal communication!  I wonder how they select the participants. I will watch again before I decide if I will continue.

Based on the comments here, though, I won't be surprised if this is a one-and-done show.

Honored Contributor

I'd check it out out of interest but I think it would get old after a few episodes. 

Esteemed Contributor

I only watched a couple of minutes and agree that her voice would be like fingernails on a chalkboard. Listening to that voice day after day would drive  anyone away.

Esteemed Contributor

Another pathetic attempt to get 15 minutes of fame.  These ridiculous shows claiming you can "find love" are so misguided.  Obviously the networks today will air anything!

Honored Contributor

This one has so many strikes against it... Not interested in another amateur singing/dancing/whatever show... Not interested in another dating show... And not at all interested in Jenna Dewan... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wasn't ging to watch but I love dancing, so decided to give it a try.  Don't care for Jenna Dewan that much.  However, I thought it was interesting.  I sort of enjoyed it.  I will give it a chance!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

In case anyone is interested the show is on now.