Honored Contributor

Re: Flip or Flop back together?

Wow that tells me how much of the stuff they post online is totally wrong.
Honored Contributor

I'm glad Tarek found someone else. Hope things work out for all of them.

Honored Contributor

I never enjoyed watching her.  Maybe it was her voice, I'm not sure.  But I did like Tarek.  Have no desire to watch their new show (or her show, if it's still on).

Honored Contributor

I always liked Tarek but could not STAND her. Couldn't watch for more than a few minutes and won't watch the new show.

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
I was curious only when I saw the commercial with both of them on it...not a show I really watched that much. He was too whipped and she was too girly for me. The worst was him calling his mother begging for money to pay off a loan.

HA! HA!

One of the few shows I did watch - they were hitting her Dad up for money, so they could finish a project. I think he gave them $5,000. 

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

I saw stuff about her wedding and it was quite the extravaganza...very lavish. The new husband must have a lot of money or maybe Tarik was taken to the cleaners and she paid for it with his money. I guess they really will do anything for the money. I think she married a guy who was on the original show as a contractor or something?

I wouldn't doubt if HGTV didn't pay for the wedding.

Honored Contributor

I saw the one where he called his mom and she came over to the house and it was very desperate ...well, I could just think “have you no shame?” She had to be thinking she had raised an idiot. Christina would not be doing two shows I wouldn’t think especially if she is pregnant. Guess her own show was a true flop.
Honored Contributor

Here's the new husband.

image.png

Honored Contributor

@lovesrecess  has her show already been cancelled?  I did not like her on the original show...and only saw a few minutes of her new show..did not like that at all. Seems a bit haughty to me.

Trusted Contributor

Christina wears hair extensions all the time, so you really can't tell when something is filmed. I like Tarek, she plays to the camera too much. I notice they're filming her working more in this seasons show of Flip or Flop with Tarek. I don't know how Ant is going to put up with her expensive tastes and house flipping in their area seems to be getting scarce. Should be interesting...