Honored Contributor

@Spurt. And I think the Food Channel has really jumped the ship with that "ginormous food" show.  Repulsive....is the only word I can think of to described that show!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I never watch HGTV anymore, because to me all they ever seem to have on is Property Brothers, Flip or Flop, or Fixer Upper, and they always have marathons, like all day. That channel has become unwatcheable for me. It used to be one of my favorite channels to watch, but no longer way too repetitive, and no imagination for anything new and different...... 

@CANDLEQUEEN

ITA.....I call it REAL ESTATE AND RENOVATION TV!!!!  And they might as well take out the G for Garden....what gardening shows do they even have on anymore!!!  Its so much repetition and the channel is just a former shadow of what it once was with all the fun decorating shows with different styles---something for everyone---now its modern farmhouse or modern...........Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Spurt. And I think the Food Channel has really jumped the ship with that "ginormous food" show.  Repulsive....is the only word I can think of to described that show!

@Krimpette

They should just rename it THE GLUTTON SHOW!!! .....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt I soooo agree!  But then, again, I can never watch those competitive eating contests where you "inhale" as much of a food as you can, competing against others.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Flip Or Flop Vegas

[ Edited ]

@1950DeDee wrote:

IMO I think they are Tarek n Christina wanna be's.  (FLIP OR FLOP)

Not really.  They are just the new hires for the show. 

It's the writers for the show that probably need to adjust the script so that more people feel it's an even footing for both husband and wife. 

I ususally mute most all show and just watch the results. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust