Honored Contributor

I loved The Flintstones and The Jetsons! Some of my best memories are  of watching both these shows on my parents bed with my dad. My dad was a big old kid, he loved both these shows as  much as I did.

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

Yup, I'm an old lady. If you grew up in the 50's/60's one of my fave shows was the Flintstones. METV is going to start airing that cartoon starting Mon. Sept. 30 at 6 p.m. and also will be showing on Sun's at 10 a.m.

I am right there with you lol.  I was so happy to hear that Flintstones were back yipeeee.  I remember when they changed Barneys voice and I was not happy lol.  I really enjoy the Flintstones.  

Honored Contributor

@Lisa Y wrote:

@catter70 wrote:

Yup, I'm an old lady. If you grew up in the 50's/60's one of my fave shows was the Flintstones. METV is going to start airing that cartoon starting Mon. Sept. 30 at 6 p.m. and also will be showing on Sun's at 10 a.m.

@catter70   I am so excited about the Flintstones coming to TV.  I’m still hoping for Bugs Bunny to come back, too. 👏🏻😄🐰📺

Bugs bunny and the other characters were great.  It is still amazing to me that Mel Blanc did all the voices.  He was quite a celeberty back in the day.  He was on all the variety shows.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

The Flintstones was modeled after the Honeymooners.  Love both those shows and am glad ME TV is bringing Flintstones back.  @Lisa Y ......yes, Bugs Bunny and Looney Tunes were the best!

We're showing our age Smiley Happy

Yes and we are proud of it lol.  I am so glad we grew up with shows like the Flintstones.  Have you seen some of the new cartoons???!!! I can't even understand what some of them are about.

Respected Contributor

I love the Flintstones and I will be watching.

Trusted Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

STONY CURTIS!!!Heart

@candys mine  

ANN MARGROCK!!

Honored Contributor

Who remembers Mrs. Slaghoople-Fred's MIL? 

Image result for mrs slaghoople gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

i cannot wait!

i dont even remember the last time i watched THE FLINTSTONES.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i would not mind seeing the original SCOOBY DOO cartoons. not sure they are showing those anywhere.

there are so many wonderful cartoons from the 60s and 70s.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I love The Flinstones and will be watching!! I can't remember when I last saw them - has to be at least 15 years, probably a lot longer.

I loved the episodes with The Great Gazoo .....

Image result for flintstones gazoo

and the Bewitched episode  ......

Image result for flintstones bewitched

and The Gruesomes episodes ......

Related image