Honored Contributor

1. @sunshine 919 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Excited about the Flintstones coming to Metv!   Wish they would bring the Jetsons too!  

I was really enjoying them and then I am thinking Spectrum took metv off their lineup.  It says technical difficulties.  I am going to call them.  All of a sudden its gone.  Crazy cable companies.

@sunshine 919 I have Spectrum and as of last night it was still being aired. I live in NYC it's on channel 33 and is WJLP MeTv
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

1. @sunshine 919 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Excited about the Flintstones coming to Metv!   Wish they would bring the Jetsons too!  

I was really enjoying them and then I am thinking Spectrum took metv off their lineup.  It says technical difficulties.  I am going to call them.  All of a sudden its gone.  Crazy cable companies.

@sunshine 919 I have Spectrum and as of last night it was still being aired. I live in NYC it's on channel 33 and is WJLP MeTv

That's good to hear!  Hopefully it's just a glitch for us here in Reno and it will come back.  Smiley Happy

I'm a bit hopeful, as we just get that 'technical difficulties' banner here, as Yellow mentioned.  Seems like if the channel were dead here my Tivo Guide would show it as some version of 'you don't get that channel'.  

But then, it's been days so that's not a good sign.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I too have Spectrum but I do streaming, not cable.  I get MeTV as part of our local streaming.

I am really hoping since Flinstones is on now that they will air the Christmas specials.  They were the best in the cartoon category.  

Honored Contributor
My father loved this show. I remember being so amazed that he would watch a cartoon --- I had never seen him watch any other cartoon. Good memories of my dad sitting and watching this show with my little sister and me.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I too have Spectrum but I do streaming, not cable.  I get MeTV as part of our local streaming.

I am really hoping since Flinstones is on now that they will air the Christmas specials.  They were the best in the cartoon category.  

I called spectrum and they assured me they did not remove it, they really are having technical issues.  So I will be getting it again.  I have always enjoyed the Flintsstones, glad you have such fond memories.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I called spectrum and they assured me they did not remove it, they really are having technical issues.  So I will be getting it again.  I have always enjoyed the Flintsstones, glad you have such fond memories.Smiley Happy

Yay!  Smiley Happy   Thanks for taking that bullet (I really HATE making phone calls to any company).     They are usually pretty helpful, though, so it's not as bad as calling some companies.  But I just keep figuring, each day, that it will be back.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Yay!  Smiley Happy   Thanks for taking that bullet (I really HATE making phone calls to any company).     They are usually pretty helpful, though, so it's not as bad as calling some companies.  But I just keep figuring, each day, that it will be back.

I checked today and my METV backSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I checked today and my METV backSmiley Happy

Yes!  I was almost surprised and so pleased when I checked the tuner that is on that channel for my 'My Three Sons' recording and saw content.   YAY!  Smiley Happy