Honored Contributor

Flight of the Butterflies-Netflix🦋

This visually stunning documentary follows the year-long migration of the monarch butterfly from the volcanic forests of Mexico all the way to Canada. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Flight of the Butterflies-Netflix🦋

@Sweet_Serenity  Sadly, we didn't have the massive numbers of Monarch's last summer as in years (and decades) past. Praying for a return of their huge return in 2018. They are so beautiful and would "swarm" out of my clamatis bushes as I walked by. What an awesome surprise!

We had a bunch, but not the massive "swarms" in 2017. Plan to plant additional pollen-type plants to draw them in 2018! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity........Thank you so much for posting this. Hubby and I so enjoyed it. We will be watching it again when my dad who is 90 years old comes over. He like us loves documentaries. Merry Christmas ❤️🎄🎅🏼🎁
Esteemed Contributor

Another thanks for bringing this to my attention. One day, I hope to go down to Mexico to see them congregate there. Will definitely download this!
Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  Sadly, we didn't have the massive numbers of Monarch's last summer as in years (and decades) past. Praying for a return of their huge return in 2018. They are so beautiful and would "swarm" out of my clamatis bushes as I walked by. What an awesome surprise!

We had a bunch, but not the massive "swarms" in 2017. Plan to plant additional pollen-type plants to draw them in 2018! 

Theu are beautiful @BirkiLady. Very sad to see their decline.

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  I've been a member of the Museum Of Natural History in NYC for about 5 years now.  Out of all the IMAX movies I've seen there (2 per year), Flight of the Butterflies was my favorite one.  Such a beautiful documentary.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*