Honored Contributor

I have a new Brit show for you (I LOVE Brit shows), it's a 6 episode series called Flack. "Bad Behavior, Great Publicists. Ever wonder what the real story is behind those celebrity gossip columns? Flack has all the dirt. Four quick witted and relentless flackers led by Robyn (Anna Paquin) are tasked to make the best of their celebrity client's terrible decisions. Will their ability to clear up their client's lives translate to their own"? I have 2 episodes left to watch, it's really good!

Respected Contributor

Re: Flack On Amazon Prime Video

@Jordan2 Have you ever watched New Tricks on prime? It’s a British show about a team of retired cops that are brought together to solve old cases. Lots of humor and a bunch of seasons. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have a new Brit show for you (I LOVE Brit shows), it's a 6 episode series called Flack. "Bad Behavior, Great Publicists. Ever wonder what the real story is behind those celebrity gossip columns? Flack has all the dirt. Four quick witted and relentless flackers led by Robyn (Anna Paquin) are tasked to make the best of their celebrity client's terrible decisions. Will their ability to clear up their client's lives translate to their own"? I have 2 episodes left to watch, it's really good!

@Jordan2 , I just finished episode 1, thanks for the rec.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@Jordan2 Have you ever watched New Tricks on prime? It’s a British show about a team of retired cops that are brought together to solve old cases. Lots of humor and a bunch of seasons. 

@tucsongal I haven't seen New Tricks. I have a long watchlist, maybe  I'll check this out.

Valued Contributor

I've watched the first episode of New Tricks and enjoyed it, so will continue with the series.  But, Flack just did not click with me.  Not interested in watching ruthless, selfish people in any way shape or form.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I Loved Flack too. It's currently rated 7.1 on IMBD and stars Anna Pacquin. Pacquin's character a group of her colleagues make up a public relations clean up team for celebritiy clients.

Trusted Contributor

Friends of mine didn't understand why Meghan Markle and Her hubby were so upset by the tabloids. I'd watched Flack when it was on POP and I understood completely.

Enjoyed Flack. I looked forward to each episode. I think there were three seasons on POP and then none. Not sure if it ended or we just didn't get the new seasons.

Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

@tucsongal - My husband and I have been watching the series again after first seeing them a few years ago. Love the original characters of Sandra, Jack, Gerry, and Brian. Can't forget Esther, too.

F/N/A luvstogarden