Honored Contributor

I'm still watching the show, next Friday is the season finale. Last night Stanton returned for a second chance at love (I recognized him right away). He is a nice looking guy who seems sweet and well mannered. The girl he was paired up with seemed too bossy and had way too many dos and don'ts.I think he is too nice for his own good. There was a gentleman with gray hair that had been married 21 years and divorced, now entering the dating scene. The date seemed to be going alright but she didn't want a second date. The gay couple didn't hit it off at all! The first couple was a New Jersey guy with a woman who said she had been bullied as a kid. He was good looking but I found him to be very arrogant. I believe they agreed to another date.

Trusted Contributor

Jordan.... I liked Stanton also.... hope he finds love.

I also liked the contractor (grey hair).... he seems very nice... he needs to work on his self esteem.... my sense is that he spent so much time building his company that he lost his marriage.... the woman seemed nice also... just didnt like a man with low self esteem.... I saw a match if she could have been patient... oh, well...lol.... what do I know....

I didnt think the gay couple had much in common.... and I agreed with what the older guy said to the one that thought he was a medium....

I didnt think this was one of the best episodes....

Honored Contributor

So I'm single handedly keeping this thread alive! Last night was the season finale. I thought the African American couple were good together. She was discussing her mother having had breast cancer as did his mother. What he didn't tell her until the end of the date was that his mother passed away (hers didn't). It was so sweet of him to let her go on speaking about her mother when he had to be so sad about his. The transgendered and red headed girl, I don't know what to make of him. She seemed so open to dating any one with no judgments, she would have gone on a second date with him. He said they could hang out but not date. Se was sweet, nice, and cute I don't know why he rejected her.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So I'm single handedly keeping this thread alive! Last night was the season finale. I thought the African American couple were good together. She was discussing her mother having had breast cancer as did his mother. What he didn't tell her until the end of the date was that his mother passed away (hers didn't). It was so sweet of him to let her go on speaking about her mother when he had to be so sad about his. The transgendered and red headed girl, I don't know what to make of him. She seemed so open to dating any one with no judgments, she would have gone on a second date with him. He said they could hang out but not date. Se was sweet, nice, and cute I don't know why he rejected her.

@Jordan2, I didn't realize it was the finale.  We enjoy watching this show and how the couples intermingle.

The AA couple were so cute together and I hope they continue dating. I wasn't sure about the 49 year old woman with the 58 year old man.  He really should have kept his mouth shut about the white pants comment.  I was surprised she stayed, but I couldn't have gone out with him again either.

The young girl (Cory Jean?) that was only 25 and divorced along with the other guy seemed to hit it off too.

I hope they continue with this show; it's just different than some of the others.  Nothing to serious and gets the mind off of things going on in the world.

Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2, I didn't realize it was the finale.  We enjoy watching this show and how the couples intermingle.

The AA couple were so cute together and I hope they continue dating. I wasn't sure about the 49 year old woman with the 58 year old man.  He really should have kept his mouth shut about the white pants comment.  I was surprised she stayed, but I couldn't have gone out with him again either.

The young girl (Cory Jean?) that was only 25 and divorced along with the other guy seemed to hit it off too.

I hope they continue with this show; it's just different than some of the others.  Nothing to serious and gets the mind off of things going on in the world.

@HisElk1, he shouldn't have said what he did, but she was also making judgments about being married 3 times. At least he was honest with her, and he did apologize to her. When you're out on a first date, I don't think you should be judging anyone. If that person isn't for you, turn down a request for a second date.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@HisElk1, he shouldn't have said what he did, but she was also making judgments about being married 3 times. At least he was honest with her, and he did apologize to her. When you're out on a first date, I don't think you should be judging anyone. If that person isn't for you, turn down a request for a second date.

@Jordan2, ah, I forgot she mentioned his number of marriages.  Yeah, her reaction was very noticeable.  I wasn't sure she would return after her trip to the restroom which was so obvious what she was doing.  Of course, better to walk away and cool down rather than going "off".  

I just think the way in which he described the "white pants" thing was so tacky. Maybe they'll continue to be friends.  I hope this show returns.  

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the white pants comment!

She also recoiled when he mentioned he had three kids.  He was no prize but she was very judgmental, too.