Super Contributor

I just finished season 1 of Firefly Lane on Netflix. I loved it. Anyone else watch it? There better be a season 2! 

Honored Contributor

I saw it too and was surprised how much I liked it because I don't normally like Katherine Heigl (used to watch Grey's anatomy and got swayed by all her bad press as a B),

but in this she fit! It was good.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

The new season starts tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

I'll probably watch this over the weekend.

Honored Contributor

I binged the series yesterday, it was good. The way they left it there could be a third season.

Respected Contributor

I watched season two yesterday and still loved it but all the constant flashbacks almost gave me whiplash. I was constantly thinking is this then or now. It said the next season will be coming out in the summer of 2023.

Honored Contributor

I just finished the 2nd season last night.  There was a lot of this that was boring I thought - the constant going back and forth with the 2 women fighting, either as girls or woman, and the Johnny thing.  But it did get much better toward the end.  And yes, the ending was kind of up in the air.  So --- I do want to see what happens hopefully in June when it is supposed to return with the 3rd season.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin