Honored Contributor

Re: Firefly Lane On Netflix

[ Edited ]

I just finished watching this series. I really liked it. There better be a second season because they left you hanging! I wanted to add Cloud was a real trainwreck of a mother, unfit to raise a child, did the grandmother ever fight for custody of Tully?

Honored Contributor

I just can't get into this at all, just don't like all the jumping back, i find it silly.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I am hooked!! I'm on the 3rd episode.  I am use to going back and forth with other shows so I don't mind it. Infact it is very interesting. 

Honored Contributor

We are late to the party on this just binge watched the series. It was so good trying to figure out what happened in the last scene. Can not wait for season two

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed it. 

Honored Contributor

Just finished watching it.  It's a winner for me, and there's another season coming.  I'll be watchng for it.  I really liked it!!  I'd passed it because of it's "star".  I'd heard in the past, or read such terrible things about Kathryn ?Hagyl.  Whaterver her last name.  But she's a really good actress and so is the other woman.  The guys are great too and the teens.

I'll be looking for season 2.

Honored Contributor

I'm almost through with the first season and I am hearing there is a Season 2 but I don't see it listed on Netflix?  Anybody know anything about this?

I kept passing this over as I figured it was going to be like same old, same old thing, but I am enjoying it for the most part.  The main actress is not someone who I really care for but she is doing a good job and I do like the other main actress.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin