Honored Contributor

Fiona Apple sings theme song on "The Affair" on t.v.

It's a catchy tune. I don't think I'd ever heard of her before, but I'll be more observant now. I like the way she sings. It's different.

Do any of you know of her or her music?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fiona Apple sings theme song on ""The Affair"" on t.v.

I've heard the name before but I just noticed the other day when I was watching that she did the song.

I really got into The Affair too bad it's almost over.

Valued Contributor

The singer sounded very Celtic to me so I looked it up and was surprised it was her. Very haunting.
Respected Contributor

I remember her from the '90s. She had a hit song "Criminal." The video was shown often on the music channels.

I've been watching "The Affair." I can't get over how real they can make certain scenes look, if you catch my drift.

Honored Contributor

I'm not familiar with her music but that particular song - Maybe it's just me, but it sounds really freaky-weird to me. I have to FF through it. I've even tried to stay through the opening part with the song but I just can't.

Love the show. Wonder what will happen when the next season starts. Season one sure ended with a bang. Since it's not a spoiler thread I won't say details but some of it was surprising to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Im not familiar with that tv show but I know Fiona Apple. My husband and I own her music and our one cat is named after her. lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

On 12/24/2014 chickenbutt said:

I'm not familiar with her music but that particular song - Maybe it's just me, but it sounds really freaky-weird to me. I have to FF through it. I've even tried to stay through the opening part with the song but I just can't.

Love the show. Wonder what will happen when the next season starts. Season one sure ended with a bang. Since it's not a spoiler thread I won't say details but some of it was surprising to me.

It's me too. Hate that song. Like the show.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.