Respected Contributor

I read online that the actor playing Finn is kissing his real wife in place of Stephanie due to the virus. I thought she looked different looking at her at the side when kissing. Makes sense and being safe.

Honored Contributor

Re: Finns kissing scenes today

@MKR14 wrote:

I read online that the actor playing Finn is kissing his real wife in place of Stephanie due to the virus. I thought she looked different looking at her at the side when kissing. Makes sense and being safe.

Bless his poor wife. He is the worst actor I have ever seen in a soap....and that's saying a lot.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@MKR14 wrote:

Bless his poor wife. He is the worst actor I have ever seen in a soap....and that's saying a lot.

I have to agree with you.  I gave him a little time to adjust to the role but he's not improving at all.  He seems to only have one or two emotions that he's able to project in his acting.

You would think with all of the actors in Hollywood they could have cast someone more suitable to the role.  

I think he better stick with commercials.

Esteemed Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

@MKR14  ... what soap are you talking about? .... there is a Finn on GH but no Stephanie so, I guess it’s not GH ???????

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@MKR14 wrote:

@MKR14  ... what soap are you talking about? .... there is a Finn on GH but no Stephanie so, I guess it’s not GH ???????

@January121- I believe the Bold and the Beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@MKR14 wrote:

I have to agree with you.  I gave him a little time to adjust to the role but he's not improving at all.  He seems to only have one or two emotions that he's able to project in his acting.

You would think with all of the actors in Hollywood they could have cast someone more suitable to the role.  

I think he better stick with commercials.

I've been saying for a while that his emotional repertoire seems very limited, as does Zende's... Finn's very nice body revealed today though...

Woman Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Definitely hired for his attractive body. Just a young up and comer.

All soap actors, if possible and they have spouses, are used for romantic

scenes. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do think the level to which his talent, assuming he has any, has been developed is limited, but in fairness, I've been noticing for a while now that the show's dialog is just dreadful and the pacing seems off in almost every scene. Neither of those factors is his doing. The writers and directors really need to step it up and not just the story writers but the breakdown writers that come up wtih the day to day scenes and the dialog.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@MKR14 wrote:

@January121- I believe the Bold and the Beautiful.

@MKR14  .... THANKS!!!

Honored Contributor

I know Bold & Beautiful has been very cautious so I wondered who Steffy's stand-in was. It was clearly someone else. Glad they've come up with safe options when filming the show.