Honored Contributor

Finished the first three of Yellowstone

Breaking Bad,  on now for me.  I think I'll watch it again.  I really liked Yellowstone and have my Nov 7 noted that the next season starts.  It's like a good  book, you hate for the book to end (mine was Downton Abbey).  I just felt like I wanted to watch Breaking Bad again.  I'd watch Harrison Ford, first Indy Jones movie, but went to BB.  Mood again I guess. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finished the first three of Yellowstone

I can not wait for the new season of Yellowstone. Breaking Bad was a fabulous show. I will pick an episode once in awhile from various years and know exactly what's happining. Sopranos was a great series also. IMHO. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Yellowstone and also can't wait for the next season. It goes by in a flash. Kevin Costner is excellent as John Dutton. 

Respected Contributor

Looking forward to the new season.

I agree, Kevin Cosner is excellent in this series.

-Texas Hill Country-
Regular Contributor

Re: Finished the first three of Yellowstone-who did it

Who did it? Who tried to take them all out? 

Valued Contributor

Is it on Netflix? I’d love to see it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal 

@godi

I came to join the party, Yellowstone is my favorite too.

I love that series, the scenery, the actors, everything about it, and am looking forward to November 7.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Yellowstone is definitely our favorite, too! Season 4, Episode 1 November 7th!!  Rip is going to kick some ass!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I will be finished with Season 3 this week. I just love this show. 

Beth kills me. She had a comment the other day while speaking with the latest foe. "You are the Trailer Park I am the Tornado"

That's what I am talking about.