Honored Contributor

Finally watched Four weddings and a funeral.

I really liked it.  Finally gave it a chance and it was funny.  I would watch it again.

Respected Contributor

Re: Finally watched Four weddings and a funeral.

I haven't seen it for a long time, but I really liked it, too.  I need to watch for it on streaming sites...it's a good story.

Super Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I really liked it.  Finally gave it a chance and it was funny.  I would watch it again.

Are you talking about the movie with Hugh Grant made in 1994 OR the new (wonderful in my opinion) remake this year on HULU?! The new version has 10 1 hour episodes!!

Respected Contributor

I had no idea there was a remake!

Respected Contributor

The original movie starring Hugh Grant is charming.  It also was nominated for Best Picture.

Super Contributor

I saw the movie when it was first released and didn't care for it. I thought it was boring. I was much younger then. I have seen it multiple times since its release on TV and find the movie charming! Great sound track. I guess our taste do change as we age.

Honored Contributor

@namaste000 wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

Are you talking about the movie with Hugh Grant made in 1994 OR the new (wonderful in my opinion) remake this year on HULU?! The new version has 10 1 hour episodes!!

I watched the Hugh Grant movie.  I don't watch HULU.