Honored Contributor

Re: Finally got Netflix- free trial

[ Edited ]

I bought a sharp tv that has it,you can buy the roku at best buy, i watched A PLACE TO CALL HOME yesterday,i love that.It was on acorn tv.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Love my Rokus!  I have three of the Roku3 units.  I highly recommend buying at least the '3' model or after, as there are many more features and channels that the older models don't have.   

The '3' is also faster than the older ones.

Valued Contributor

Spoiler
@Mimi 1883 Roku is a device you attach to your tv and it allows you to watch different channels. You can watch Netflix, Hulu, the major networks, shopping channels, etc. Many channels are free, others such as Netflix and Hulu are subcriptions. Your best bet is to go to YouTube and view the product reviews for Roku so that you can see what it is. I love mine. I prefer watching the shopping channels on it because the HD quality is superb. I mostly watch Netflix and Hulu on it.

Valued Contributor

I have no idea what I just did to get a spoiler. Sorry for any confusion!

Trusted Contributor

@Tsukiko Thank you so much for the info. I'll go on YouTube and view what they have. Smiley Happy

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

Congratulations on getting Netflix!  I love it since there are many shows on it that I never had a chance to see, like Damages with Glen Close.  I also love the English shows.  You'll love The Crown!  Enjoy!