Respected Contributor

Finally a change at The View !!!

The new president of ABC news has stepped in , and does not want the personal attacks , like this week between Meghan and Joy. They had a virtual meeting and  reportably Meghan walked out  , siting a personal attack on her. ABc was bombarded with calls for Meghan to be fired. i don't have a problem with Meghan's views , but i quit watching because of her personality.

Respected Contributor

Re: Finally a change at The View !!!

[ Edited ]

I agree, I like that she presents the conservative point of view.

But she whines too much for me, and has to constantly talk about her father. 

I wish Joy would go away. 

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

The new president of ABC news has stepped in , and does not want the personal attacks , like this week between Meghan and Joy. They had a virtual meeting and  reportably Meghan walked out  , siting a personal attack on her. ABc was bombarded with calls for Meghan to be fired. i don't have a problem with Meghan's views , but i quit watching because of her personality.

So what is the change other than the drama diva walking out of a meeting?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa   what exactly is the change?  I'm not sure I understood -- did Meghan walk out of the meeting, or walk out on her job as co-host?  

Respected Contributor

According to TMZ, Meghan walked out of the meeting, not on her job. She felt she was being attacked. Typical of Meghan. 
The new boss wants the personal attacks to stop. 

Esteemed Contributor

@deeva wrote:

I agree, I like that she presents the conservative point of view.

But she whines too much for me, and has to constantly talk about her father. 

I wish Joy would go away. 

@deeva I like both Meghan and Joy-  but their squabbles are self defeating. The theme of the show is to have differnt views but agree to disagree. They're just adding to our current diviseness.

Re: her Dad, I have no problem with her referencing him (or Cindy) often. I think highly of their  family- even though I'm a different party.

I really like Ana Navarro- and wish she was on more often. She also presents the conservative view- but is rational and can have a conversation  when someone disagrees with her. 

Valued Contributor

Meghan loves to argue and that doesn't seem like it's going to change,  I don't mind another point of view but she doesn't have to get so argumentative.  She lives to talk about politics as she doesn't have much of an opinion when it comes to any other subjects.   She is not a good fit.  Anna Navarro seems to do a better job.

Honored Contributor

I think that if she would just grow up and out of the victim mentality she would have things of value to offer.  But it's overtaken by the constant whining.   

But, if she were replaced with Ana Navarro that would be even better because I don't think MM will grow up any time soon.  She hasn't had to so far and people like that usually stay stuck because it's comfortable to play the victim all the time.

Honored Contributor

I just rolleyes copy.gif at this kind of stuff.  21st century bosses are too soft.

If I was that ABC boss holding a meeting zoom or in person meeting & Meghan walked out on MY meeting, her ass would be FIRED on the spot.  I would pay off the rest of her contract & hope the door knob hits her where the sun don't shine.  There are plenty of A & B wannabes celebs who are waiting in line to take her vacated seat.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

Meghan needs to Stop listening to her husband and grow up. JMO