Respected Contributor

Re: Finally a change at The View !!!

@DiAnne wrote:

I enjoy the The View.   I only get to see a couple times a week but it is the only daytime TV I am interested in.  

Meghan really needs a lesson in basic manners.  I tune her out half the time because she is so rude.   She is not a good representation for the conservative movement or maybe she is.  

I DVR'd it everyday to watch when i got home from work , there was one day a couple years ago , i decided  Meghan is really getting on my nerves , i even emailed ABC and told them could no longer watch this show that i had enjoyed for years. I made it clear it wasn't Meghan's politcal views , it was her personality. I have not watched it since.

Esteemed Contributor

I’d love to see an intelligent conservative voice like Dana Perino. Tho Judge Janine would certainly give them a run for their money. Frankly, I only catch the show at my nail salon every two weeks. The show should be called Viewless, as only one side of a debate is accepted as correct
Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa  Best thing ABC can do is cancell this show. In its beginning , when Barbra Walters and Meradith Viera was there, it was done professionally. It started going down a few years later and is now a cesspool of hate, anger , rudeness. Anything but professional. Trash TV is all it is in my opinion. Not much above Jerry Springer.

Contributor

This show should have been cancelled years ago, they are all a bunch of overpaid cry babies!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I do not watch that show, I don't care for any of the hosts...so I say this with out much knowledge except for what I read...if I was attached like Meghan is, I'd leave the show...she is the lone conversative voice on the show, I believe it would be a lot of pressure.

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I do not watch that show, I don't care for any of the hosts...so I say this with out much knowledge except for what I read...if I was attached like Meghan is, I'd leave the show...she is the lone conversative voice on the show, I believe it would be a lot of pressure.

@Mom2Dogs   I too do not  watch the show ,  have in the past once in awhile ,  but mostly know from the news  clips or what I read.  I feel as you do if I were attacked every single day by those that oppose every thing I say or feel  I'd be very defensive too and would have my dander up the whole show .   I don't feel she's being childish just wanting to get her point of view as a conservative out there amongst 3 very liberal women .   Can't be Easy to say the least dealing with Joyless in particular.  If it were me I would have left a long time ago ,  who needs that .   Go back to Fox its a better fit for you !

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@cactusgal wrote:

Meghan needs to Stop listening to her husband and grow up. JMO

i agree.  She is so paranoid......She thinks everyone is out to get her.

its because they ARE !!   I feel the 3 of them want nothing more then for her to be Gone !!!! 
Esteemed Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

I disagree with almost every word that comes out of Meghan's mouth, and walking out of a meeting is the height of unprofessionalism.

I do think, though, that Joy is unbearable.  She does seem to make it personal when talking to Meghan.  She rolls her eyes and makes faces at everything said.   She is no better than Meghan, IMO.   

Actually, if they got rid of both of them and Sunny, too, maybe get in a whole new more pleasant crew, I would watch more.  Except for Whoopie.  I love her and she knows how to have a civil conversation and is a good moderator, IMO.

Can't really imagine things changing much over there.

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

I disagree with almost every word that comes out of Meghan's mouth, and walking out of a meeting is the height of unprofessionalism.

I do think, though, that Joy is unbearable.  She does seem to make it personal when talking to Meghan.  She rolls her eyes and makes faces at everything said.   She is no better than Meghan, IMO.   

Actually, if they got rid of both of them and Sunny, too, maybe get in a whole new more pleasant crew, I would watch more.  Except for Whoopie.  I love her and she knows how to have a civil conversation and is a good moderator, IMO.

Can't really imagine things changing much over there.

@Tessa Mendoza   I totally agree about Joy and Sunny , both of there names are just the opposite of how they seem I have to add.   Anyways Joy is a very argumentative person you either agree with her or she will put that face on and act like a spoiled child that didn't get there way .   And sunny just knows everything ....Not !   as far as Whoopie  goes she is very opinionated and when things get too hot and she doesn't like then off yo commerical ,   at least it was that way years ago ,  I don't kniw that to  be true now as I don't watch the show .  A whole new crew would be good ,  maybe more watchable again as it was many years ago when Barbara was there .

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

it's beyond time, for this show, to be cancelled!

@10sluvr 

Not according to the ratings.  Some may love to hate the show ... but they tune in.   

Human nature I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

The only 2 who get personal are Joy and Meghan. As much as I disagree with Whoopi, Sunny and Sarah they don't get into the weeds like Joy and Meghan. The problem is Meghan is 1 against 4 and it's getting to her. Can you blame her? If it was even numbers on both sides she wouldn't have all the heat on her, but it isn't and she knew that going in. Anna is like paint drying to watch but she is very popular because of who she hates. 

@Nancy Drew Very well put ,  and I agree!

Respected Contributor

... " A change at The View" is me changing the channel.  You couldn't pay me to watch that show.