Honored Contributor

Final Season Of Supernatural

The final season (I heard that before) starts on Thursday. I have watched every season, every episode. I do think the show has gone on too long, it was suppose to end several seasons ago, but was brought back. I hope Dean and Sam get a good send off, they save the world and maybe finally get to have a "normal" life. They had better not kill one or both of them off, they are too beloved for that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Final Season Of Supernatural

I know there must be some fans of this show.

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for it to come out in a complete dvd set.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner.  My daughter and I are fans.

I watched it for many years.  This past year I got away from it because it was becoming repetitive.

Like many fans, I have my favorite episodes.

I sat through so many of their taped shows when they traveled to Europe to answer questions and entertain the fans.

Have you seen any of those?  I can't believe you haven't.  They are so informative and fun to watch.

If not you can Google them.  I've always been amazed that the guys would be willing to travel to Canada year after year.

Us fans have watched them meet on the set, get married and have children and then sometimes the wives would guest on the show.

Again, I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner.  I'm sorry the show is going off the air; but.......honestly, I think it's about time.

I'm anxious to see where they'll pop up again.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Jordan2   I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner.  My daughter and I are fans.

I watched it for many years.  This past year I got away from it because it was becoming repetitive.

Like many fans, I have my favorite episodes.

I sat through so many of their taped shows when they traveled to Europe to answer questions and entertain the fans.

Have you seen any of those?  I can't believe you haven't.  They are so informative and fun to watch.

If not you can Google them.  I've always been amazed that the guys would be willing to travel to Canada year after year.

Us fans have watched them meet on the set, get married and have children and then sometimes the wives would guest on the show.

Again, I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner.  I'm sorry the show is going off the air; but.......honestly, I think it's about time.

I'm anxious to see where they'll pop up again.

@Annabellethecat66  I haven't seen the taped show of them. I enjoyed the earlier seasons when John, their father was on. I do enjoy Castiel and liked the young guy Jack. I miss Crowley, I always thought he wasn't all bad, after all he did like the "boy", I hope we'll see him this season.

Esteemed Contributor

I never saw the show until I got Netflix. I binge watched all the seasons. I can’t wait for the final season. Like you, they better not kill them off. 

Did you know, they were meant to play their parts. No one else showed up to audition. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It’s pretty old.  I’ll see if I can find it.  It goes on and on but it is interesting having each of them talk about their characters.

My favorite one was when the high school did an exact parody of the show.  They showed up.  It’s hard to explain.

There were a few others that were similar.  I also like the one’s who went back and showed when the angel took over Castiel’s body.

You can tell when I’m using my iPad.  So many mistakes, I hate using it but I’m in my bedroom watching tv.  

I have a sit up bed with tv that comes out from the wall. A good set up but that’s when I use this stupid iPad!

Anyway, I apologize for the typos.....😀😬