Honored Contributor

The final season begins Wednesday 9:00 on USA. There will be 10 episodes, and Mike Ross ( Patrick J. Adams) returns for a guest appearance this season, without Rachel in tow. After the premiere of Suits will be Pearson at 10:00. I never liked the Jessica character so I will be skipping this show.

Honored Contributor

I loved the show but I did not watch it at all last season.  When "Mike and Rachel" left, that was the end of the Suits I had grown to love.  I actually liked the Jessica character a lot, we see so few beautiful and powerful middle aged women on tv.  I try her new show, hopefully if will be worth watching.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I loved the show but I did not watch it at all last season.  When "Mike and Rachel" left, that was the end of the Suits I had grown to love.  I actually liked the Jessica character a lot, we see so few beautiful and powerful middle aged women on tv.  I try her new show, hopefully if will be worth watching.  

If you were ever rooting for Harvey and Donna to get together, they have!

Honored Contributor

Okay so does anyone feel like I do, I wanted Donna and Harvey to get together and am now thinking, is this what I really want? I'm afraid they will get boring, the will they or won't they is always more interesting than the getting together (case in point Diane and Sam from Cheers). The coming attractions looks like Mike makes an appearance.

Honored Contributor

Hello, is anyone watching?

Trusted Contributor

I skipped last season after tiring of the show; however, I watched this season's kickoff and enjoyed it (again).  I also watched Pearson and while it seems far fetched, it seems interesting enough to keep watching.  

I'm glad Harvey and Donna finally got together - that's one good wrap up for this show.  It will be nice to see Mike back, since the show originally centered around him.  

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Hello, is anyone watching?

@Jordan2 

I stopped watching several seasons ago, but thought I might watch the last season.   Obviously, I've  missed a lot.  Know of anywhere that summarizes past seasons?  

Question .....  what's the deal with Robert Zane?     

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Final Season Of Suits

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 

I am still watching. Since it is the last season, I am glad that Donna and Harvey are together and that Louis is finally getting a family. I am hoping that the last episode ties everything up with a happy ending for all. (no more issues for Specter Litt and whoever else the partners are). 

Edited to add: also glad to see Mike is briefly coming back. Wondering if they will explain away Rachel not being there as her being pregnant and unable to fly (?)

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 

Still watching.  Episode was boring.  Got tired of "removing Zane off the wall, keeping Zane on the wall" back & forth.  Hope this show picks up. 

Logical Mike was returning.  Afterall, the show has always been about him not Harvey & Donna. Smiley Tongue

I would hate to fall asleep from boredom me ending up resorting to Cliff Notes to find out what happened & what has been tyteed up.

Pearson was ok.  I hope I won't get to bored w/Chicago's corrupt politics, politicians & police force. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Final Season Of Suits

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 

I was surprised how good Harvey looked ....  he's aging well, compared to his father!   

Gaibriel Macht is 47 years old.  His father Stephen (the professor in the first episode)  is 77.

Related image

(Correction .... I previously stated that Stephen was his brother.  Whoops!)