Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Mz iMac I hate when networks do this, they get me invested and then yank it off the air, never knowing how it ends. You know back in the day, shows like Seinfeld, All In The Family, Cheers, and The Mary Tyler Moore Show never would have made it if they were held up to the standards of today.

Maybe, maybe not, but all of those shows proved to be solid programming. What they put on today, more times than not, isn't. They count on the fact that some folks will watch anything on television and then they hope for the best.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Guess I won't bother watching the 6 episodes that I haven't watched yet.

Esteemed Contributor

Stumptown has also been canceled. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

She's got a pretty good show on Acorn ~ it's called Sensitive Skin. Bonus: only 6 episodes, but I hope there's going to be another season. 

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Guess I won't bother watching the 6 episodes that I haven't watched yet.

@Daisy Sunflower   During the ending credits last week, the announcer stated, "only 2 more episodes before the "grand finale."  Which to me sounds like things are going to tied up to a conclusion.  They must have re-shot the final episodes.

The "father" is now making himself "seen" around certain people.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Filthy Rich

[ Edited ]

@tennpal15 wrote:

She's got a pretty good show on Acorn ~ it's called Sensitive Skin. Bonus: only 6 episodes, but I hope there's going to be another season. 

@tennpal15  I think there were two seasons in total and then not renewed for a thrid back in 2017. Not a bad show, I agree.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

@tennpal15  I think there were two seasons in total and then not renewed for a thrid back in 2017. Not a bad show, I agree.

@stevieb  ~ hmmm, I just googled and got temporarily confused. Looks like this is a remake (originally starred Joanne Lumley) ~ I think I might prefer her in the role. 

And I see Season 2 is on Netflix. So weird. No first season. 

Acorn has definitely been hit or miss for me, but I don't want to derail this thread too badly. lol