Honored Contributor

@twocatlou wrote:

Shades of Tammy Faye Baker.  Pretending to be something you're not.  Taking people for a ride and you get rich in the meanwhile.  Some story line.  This doesn't have a chance.  

Or the female version of Jerry Falwell Jr. whistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

not sure why this is described as "Gothic" 

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Did anyone watch this new show last night starring Kim Cattrall?

I was not impressed.  Kim seemed so stiff and just going thru the motions.  Not sure I will watch again.

she's not the best actress, after watching I think it's the kind of show where the "lesser" parts contribute more 

Honored Contributor

What network? what time?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Oh, I thought it was pretty good with great potential, I'm so starved for a network drama.

Super Contributor

The 2nd & 3rd episodes are n Hulu, and show improvement, but like @waterlily, I think I'm watching because I'm starved for entertainment!😂

Regular Contributor

I loved the first episode!  Very amusing and campy with an over-the-top premise.  Kim Cattrall was great - plays her usual sly, slinky self!  It is a nighttime soap opera and a nice break from some of the more intense Netflix series I've been watching.  I'm going to stick with it!   

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

Did anyone watch this new show last night starring Kim Cattrall?

I was not impressed.  Kim seemed so stiff and just going thru the motions.  Not sure I will watch again.

@grandma2pkmh   Oh, I'm sure I won't be watching again. I recorded the show, so got around to the 1st episode several days ago...well at least 1/2 of of it. It seemed like a cross between Gone With The Wind, Dynasty and Tammy Faye Baker. Nope. Not interested. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

It seemed like a cross between Gone With The Wind, Dynasty and Tammy Faye Baker. Nope. Not interested.

haha.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

@corita wrote:

@twocatlou wrote:

I taped it hoping it would be worthwhile watching.  Hung in until he was on the plane and started to undress.  I was done.  The story line stinks.  Shades of Tammy Faye Baker.  Pretending to be something you're not.  Taking people for a ride and you get rich in the meanwhile.  Some story line.  This doesn't have a chance.  

---------------

I thought the same thing!!  A blond Tammy without the spider eye lashes!!  Smiley Happy

I alerted friends to watch it.  They did and their response was TOTAL TRASH.  Won't last long.  By the way I'm not a prude but this is a waste of time.