Honored Contributor

Feeding America Comedy Festival

I DVR'd this thinking I wasn't going to watch it. It was to raise awareness and money for Feeding America. The opening had a lot of celebrities who you can tell are not sneaking out to get their hair cut and colored! Highlights for me were Kevin James playing baseball being the pitcher, hitter, and outfielder, Billy Crystal as Dr. Fauci, Whitney Cummings, Billy Gardell, and Jim Gaffigan. It was good for a few laughs. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Feeding America Comedy Festival

Watched and enjoyed.  Reminded me of the old "Comic Relief" specials with Whoopie, Billy Crystal, and Robin Williams.

Tonight is another benefit show.  Only heard the tail end of the announcement, but Mariah Carey will be performing.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Watched and enjoyed.  Reminded me of the old "Comic Relief" specials with Whoopie, Billy Crystal, and Robin Williams.

Tonight is another benefit show.  Only heard the tail end of the announcement, but Mariah Carey will be performing.

@LyndaGee It's called Rise Up New York:The Robin Hood Relief Benefit it's on all major networks from 7:00-8:00 tonight.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Jordan !

Honored Contributor

Oh darn!  I wish I had known about this ahead of time to record it.    I'm always up for some comedy.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt  You can watch it on NBC website & On Demand if you have cable.

I only saw the tail end w/Eddie Murphy.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Money is really needed. I believe that School Cafeterias in California had asked the US Ag Dept if they could provide meals to families as well as school children. They were denied the request.