Honored Contributor

Fear the Walking Dead, "The Door"

The April 11 episode is the mid-season premier.

I was prepared to be bored but I was riveted to the screen.

This was actually better than TWD

And  the door!   I may never recover from that one.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fear the Walking Dead, "The Door"

These days, it's not hard to be better than The Walking Dead. 

Honored Contributor

I thought we had a thread about FTWD!

I was soooooo disappointed about John Dorie's death. What a touching scene at the end with June.  Almost as though he was reaching for her as her husband and not as a zombie.

I always liked Garret Dillahunt as an actor.

I really wish they would finish up the Virginia storyline and also with her sister.  Enough of those two.

Starting to sink like Walking Dead with the over-done Negan storyline.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@software   Just letting you know your thread is still here.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3   I was watching The Door, as I missed it last week, but fell asleep and awoke just before the next episode began and did manage to watch it, really liked the ending.  In this episode I learned about John, so will watch a recap since I was sleeping, darn it, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Cakers3   I was watching The Door, as I missed it last week, but fell asleep and awoke just before the next episode began and did manage to watch it, really liked the ending.  In this episode I learned about John, so will watch a recap since I was sleeping, darn it, lol.

@software   I just read the recap, so sad.  I liked John, and will miss him, heck of a way to begin.  I hope it means that he has a teriffic new character to play on another show.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@software   I just read the recap, so sad.  I liked John, and will miss him, heck of a way to begin.  I hope it means that he has a teriffic new character to play on another show.

@mousiegirlHe has quite a few projects coming up including.....wait for it..........another zombie apocalypse on Netlfix.  LOL

I think his wife, Michelle Hurd, will be in one series with him, too.

I wonder if Jenna Elfman is leaving, too.  Especially with the way she walked away after killing (FINALLY!) Virginia.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I watched Talking Dead after that episode, the writer said the death will be a catalyst for every other character.  "Things Left to Do" shows there's a new sheriff in town.   Another shocking event.  I loved John Dorie.