Esteemed Contributor

Fear Thy Neighbor Discovery ID Last Night

Boy oh boy.  This man harrassed his neighbors and the police did nothing.  He beat and kicked his neighbor that dementia and caused him to blood cots that caused his death.  I need to stop watching this.  Threw garbage over his fence.  The City told him he had to move, but he never did because he had nowhere else to go.  No lights, no water, no sewer, so he went to the bathroom outdoors.  Yuck.

The police upped the charges on the man after the neighbor died to homicide, but he was never jailed for anything he did to his neighbors.  The elderly couple died, while he stayed where he was until he died.  I was so angry I was yelling at the tv screen.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: Fear Thy Neighbor Discovery ID Last Night

I DID stop watching this, in its first year.  Its an extremely violent and terrifying program.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I couldn't continue to watch that series either. No matter what, there was never a good outcome.

Trusted Contributor

I never watched, but after this synopsis I am glad I passed on this.  

Super Contributor

@gertrudecloset  This was so frustrating to watch. That man who kicked and beat his neighbor was dangerous.

Esteemed Contributor

@Frenchlop wrote:

@gertrudecloset  This was so frustrating to watch. That man who kicked and beat his neighbor was dangerous.

Annnnd he got away with it @Frenchlop .  The couple was elderly.  Did you see how he punched the grandmother in the face?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Trusted Contributor

I've stopped watching this channel altogether. I'm not sure why because I was a fan for years. I guess I just decided that too many of the stories were depressing. Too much evil in the world...

Super Contributor

@gertrudecloset  Yes, I forgot about him punching her. The elderly couple were so nice too.

Honored Contributor

I no longer watch any true crime shows.

More than one family member has been a victim of horrible crime, they survived.    When it hits home, it no longer becomes entertainment.

I'm not crazy about my neighbors but none of us are confrontational.