Trusted Contributor

Favorite shows on Amazon Prime?

What shows are you all enjoying on Prime? Any great comedies? Any fun shows that not many people know about but you would recommend? Please share your recommendations. Smiley Happy 

I'm open to all suggestions. I know I need a good distraction as do many others. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite shows on Amazon Prime?

[ Edited ]

Modern Love, Brittany Runs a Marathon, Love and Friendship, Corner
gas.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Loved the series Fleabag. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do NOT pay for Showtime, but since it is available through Amazon Prime I have noticed that when new Showtime shows are coming soon with a new season, Prime makes a previous season of that show available on Prime for free.

So...I am now watching Kidding on Prime.  First season is ten 1/2 hour episodes and is available until 3/31...I like it a lot! Great cast Jim Carrey, Catherine Keener, Judy Greer, Frank Langella

Honored Contributor

I loved Fleabag, Marvelou Mrs. Maisel, and Hunters.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch on my Echo Show.

I ask for Prime Romantic Comedy Movies.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for the recommendations! Smiley Happy I have watched a couple already Fleabag and Mrs Maisel but the others I hadn't yet so they have been added to my watchlist.

Also thank you for the reminder to ask prime for recommendations - I always forget to use the voice feature on my remote to search for items. I could use a good binge watching of some funny romantic comedy movies. 

Honored Contributor

I have been binge watching The Middle.  Prime has a lot of shows to choose from.