Respected Contributor

I loved both of the Miracle on 34th St movies.   I'm partial to the original one but I also enjoy the one made in 1994.  I own both movies in DVD.  

I also enjoy "Mrs Miracle" and "Call Me Mrs Miracle" with Doris Roberts.   Those two are one of the first Christmas movies that I play as soon as Thanksgiving is over.  

Several of the Hallmark Christmas movies that I enjoy are "Operation Christmas" and "Mistletoe Over Manhattan".   

I'm a sucker for Christmas movies.   I watch them clear up to the day after New Years.

Respected Contributor

I'm with indoor kitty: the 1951 Alistair Sim "Christmas Carol" is unbeatable!

Respected Contributor

Sooner, you are absolutely correct about Truman Capote's "A Christmas Memory."

That story was included in the anthology I used for 10th graders. I always had students read everything out loud. For "A Christmas Memory, I always had to brace myself from breaking down at the ending.

Frequent Contributor

My favorite holiday movie is 'March of the Wooden Soldiers"

Image result for pictures of movie march of the wooden soldiers

Respected Contributor

" A Christmas Memory ' 'A Flight Before Christmas ' 'It's That Time Of The Year ''Road To Christmas '

Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas To ALL The Herbies In World.Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

My favorite is Ebbie (Miracle at Christmas: Ebbie's Story) starring Susan Lucci. Unfortunately it hasn't aired on tv for several years now. 

I do check Sunshine45's Christmas TV listings hoping I'll see it but so far no luck. 

Esteemed Contributor

White Christmas and Rudolph. I watch them every year in forever. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@frankenfinch -

I like the Ebbie Christmas Carol too!

One of my favorites is Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol. I remember watching it with my mother and I watch it everytime it is on.

Also both Miracle's on 34th and most all the Christmas Carol movies (but not the muppets one).

I like Prancer because I love looking at the "reindeer." He is so cuteWoman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, Miracle on 34th Street and The Little Drummer Boy (narrated by Greer Garson).