Honored Contributor

I used to love "Cathy".  So many things reminded me of myself, my sisters and my Mother.

I have her clippings all over my house.  They just seemed to fit.

Esteemed Contributor

The ones I liked weren't so funny.  But, ****** Tracey, Mandrake the Magician and The Phantom....occasionally I read Archie....

Honored Contributor

Calvin and Hobbes ...... I have a coffee table book of their comics hidden in my guest  bathroom. 

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll, sadly, two moves ago my Opus was not lost but rather he didn't make the cut.  Aren't I the worst?  I feel terrible.  He had removable reindeer antlers (can't remember if he came that way or i bought them) and i would put a Christmas ornament on each and put him on the mantle LOL.

Honored Contributor

Far Side

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Ginger

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Fluffy

Respected Contributor

Now....Mutts. Discontinued....Calvin and Hobbs. I purchased the BIG C&H book for DH for Christmas and whenever we need a good LOL we get it out and open to any page.

Honored Contributor

just bee wrote:                    

Far Side

@just bee

Thanks for posting this.  I'd almost forgotten how some of Gary Larsen's work could make you burst into a good laugh!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

just bee wrote:                    

Far Side

@just bee

Thanks for posting this.  I'd almost forgotten how some of Gary Larsen's work could make you burst into a good laugh!

I can't pass a slide without thinking of this.