Honored Contributor

There doesn't seem to be any appropriate forum for entertainment in general, so here goes:

What's your favorite comic strip?

Peanuts is my all-time favorite.  Dilbert comes in a close second.  Mutts is charming and positive, and Rose is Rose is an honest character.  I used to like reading Cathy but it's not active any longer.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor
Beetle Bailey & Blondie
Honored Contributor

My favorite has to be Dilbert. I worked with  someone who wa Wally right down to the ever

present cup of coffee. I keep a Dilbert calendar on my table, and have a good laugh every day.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite comic strip?

[ Edited ]

My all-time favorites are Peanuts and Family CircusSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach  Thank you for starting this thread.  I haven't thought about/read a comic strip in years!  Growing up, my favorites were the "Archie" comic books and comic strip, and Veronica was my favorite character as she was brunette like me.  As an adult, I loved the "Cathy" comic strip.

Respected Contributor

Family Circus. Cute and often amusing snapshots of real life for a family. 

KillerHillCartoon.jpg

This is a good example. I bet they come back as adults and see that hill as a lot less dangerous. 

Super Contributor

Oh how I miss Calvin & Hobbs. Hands down my all-time fave.

Frequent Contributor

Cathy.

Contributor

Does anyone remember Little LuLu and Tubby?  I loved them but never see them any more. Did you love them, too?

Honored Contributor

My all time favorite is Peanuts. I also like Stone Soup ( which I read is now only new on Sunday) and For Better For Worse which are reruns.