Esteemed Contributor

I stream music. I stopped buying CD a while back. 

I have Napster and Amazon Unlimited. 

I play Smooth Jazz and Neo-Soul and R&B. Many artists today release tracks of music not complete albums. 

Napster allows customers to group the tracks into a collection. Amazon does not.  

What is your favorite music streaming service and why? 

Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg -

Hi! I never heard of Napster but I did try Amazon and just found it too complicated or not so user friendly.

Or maybe I'm just used to Pandora

which I do like very much.

I don't want extra this and that, just very simple and straightforward, and

nothing to figure out. Woman TongueWoman Frustrated

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I listen to Pandora 

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Siruis and Amazon

Esteemed Contributor

Sirius and the free version of Spotify even though I still have about 4000 songs on playlists in iTunes.  LM

Respected Contributor

Pandora for me hands-down. I love creating my own stations, being able to eliminate what I don’t like, add what I do, etc. I pay for the lowest premium channels so I don’t get any ads. I use Amazon for my gym playlists, have the free app of Spotify mainly if I want to hear a particular song. SiriusXM purchased Pandora and I’m a little worried they’re going to change it. I would be lost, lol. I do listen to Sirius in the car.

Super Contributor

I mostly play my IPOD ITunes thru my Bose Wave (just got the new one and moved old one to bedroom). 

I check out cd's at the library, download them to computer and return. any I REALLY like, I buy used cd version as a backup. 

Pandora sometimes; don't want to pay for streaming when I have plenty of my own music.