Trusted Contributor

Re: Favorite I Love Lucy episodes

I absolutely adore I love Lucy! Don't know if it's been mentioned, I love the episode where she watches the boy that turns out to have a twin and they keep saying"I'm hungry, I'm hungry, I'm hungry! Also, love when Little Ricky gets his drumset and plays all the time and Ethel says" Fred, Fred, Fred, Fred, Fred to the beat. Also, the Cigar Store episode, where Lucy makes a cigar. Great thread! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@speedy girl wrote:

I must admit I am an I Love Lucy fanatic! I love them all (except maybe the one when she went to Scotland) But I really like all the ones when they moved to the country, those are my favorites. 

I like you am a proud Lucy fanatic.  I enjoy all of them.  I love the ones in Hollywood, I think those are my favorites, the country ones are a close second.  But all in all I love them all, however I am with you with the Scotland one.  I don't see that one repeated much.  

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I love the one which they showed part of last night, when she finally gets the chance to tell Ricky they are having a baby, and he sings to her at the night club, they were so in love back then, it does my heart good to see them so happy. 

This one stands out for me as well. The first time I saw this I knew she was really expecting a baby and I was at a point in my life where it so touched me, I cried. Loved it.