Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Actor of ALL Time

@Judaline wrote:

Marlon Brando (and I HATED The Godfather)

Eva Marie Saint and Marlon Brando in On the Waterfront

@Judaline

How did you feel about Last Tango in Paris?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

A take off of @YorkieonmyPillow 's idea. who is your favorite actor or actress of all time. If you could think of just one, who would it be?

@Thank you @just bee for all of your past pics. Your the best at it. So if you feel like it, post, post, post. It's always greatly appreciated

Al Pacino - especially in "The Godfather!"

@fortune

Pacino

Pacino

Pacino just stole these scenes from Brando. Woman Wink

@just bee

You're so right!!!  Did Pacino not get an Academy Award for his role in The Godfather?!?

@fortune

Are you sitting down?

Pacino did win some awards for portraying Michael Corleone but he didn't win an Oscar.

And I don't think he appreciated being nominated in the supporting category for The Godfather.

@just bee

What a travesty!!!!! boo.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Highlands72@kaydee50@just bee

Regarding Shirly Temple.....

To this day, I cannot think of any actor or actresses who started out in the "movie" industry at such a young age masted acting, singing & dancing.  Also, managed to have an accomplished adult life w/o scandal.

@Mz iMac I was thinking, how amazing that was but then Mickey Rooney came to mind. I looked him up and he too started really, really young. In my opinion, She was better and I think bigger than MR but he was good, just not my cup of tea. My fav of hers, Heidi.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

A take off of @YorkieonmyPillow 's idea. who is your favorite actor or actress of all time. If you could think of just one, who would it be?

@Thank you @just bee for all of your past pics. Your the best at it. So if you feel like it, post, post, post. It's always greatly appreciated

@fortune

Pacino

Pacino

@just bee

You're so right!!!  Did Pacino not get an Academy Award for his role in The Godfather?!?

@fortune

Are you sitting down?

Pacino did win some awards for portraying Michael Corleone but he didn't win an Oscar.

And I don't think he appreciated being nominated in the supporting category for The Godfather.

@just bee

@fortune

The travesty is that they didn't want Pacino to play Michael in the first place!  Thought he was all wrong for the part.

Can you imagine?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

1. Kirk Douglas
  2. Michael Douglas
  3. Robert Duvall

michael-kirk-douglas-2.jpg

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@fortune

Pacino

Pacino

@just bee

@fortune

Are you sitting down?

@just bee

@fortune

The travesty is that they didn't want Pacino to play Michael in the first place!  Thought he was all wrong for the part.

Can you imagine?

@just bee

I can't even imagine who else could have played the part!!  He WAS Michael Corleone!

Honored Contributor

tumblr_movc1z2MDc1rgrqh0o1_500.jpg 

Of Human Bondage (1936) 

Intermezzo-4.jpg 

Intermezzo: A Love Story (1939) 

Leslie Howard will always be my favorite actor of all time. His style impeccable and the list of films indeed long. He brought so much no matter the story. 

He also served his country "England" in WW2 in the end lost his life. 

Honored Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@just bee Thanks for the pics of MB. Love, love llove, love love, love love! I guess I made my feelings clear. AP, he ain't no slouch at all. Love him too.🤗

@Coquille

Brando

He was utterly charming in Don Juan DeMarco.

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@just bee wrote:

@fortune wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@fortune

Pacino

Pacino

@just bee

@fortune

Are you sitting down?

@just bee

@fortune

Can you imagine?

@just bee

I can't even imagine who else could have played the part!!  He WAS Michael Corleone!

@fortune

I guess he showed them, didn't he? Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Anthony Hopkins rules !