Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@KatieB. I am well aware of the 3 inspectors (Valentine, Sullivan, and Mallory).  I was stating that Flambeau is a favorite recurring character.  His character's interactions with Father Brown are well done.

@grandma r    Sorry, I didn't see the period (.) after your second sentence in your original post I was replying to:

"@Group 5 minus 1. I do agree.  Flambeau is definitely a favorite.  Of the 3 Inspectors thus far, I prefer Inspector Sullivan. I find the current inspector very cartoonish.  I also like Sgt Goodfellow. "

Guess I need reading glasses.

Honored Contributor

Where can this show be viewed?  Is it on PBS or Netflix??  It looks interesting!  Thanks!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, Yes, Father Brown is a great show.  It is based on a character originally created by G. Chesterton.  Takes place in England in the 1950s, I believe.  Father Brown is a priest in a village, complete with many interesting characters, with a gift for solving crimes.  

You can find find very limited shows on PBS.  I added Britbox to our offerings to see all these shows.  Has been on for quite a while.  I particularly like that each show begins and ends with the mystery solved.  So there’s no particular sequence.

I am addicted to this show!

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Where can this show be viewed?  Is it on PBS or Netflix??  It looks interesting!  Thanks!

@AngelPuppy1   It comes on every Sat night on my local PBS station (UNCTV).

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1. Check your local PBS station.  Our local station has PBS Passport.   When you make a donation to the local station you are eligible to get Passport on your TV.  It allows you to stream all of the episodes on all of their series. 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Prime Video

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT 

Thank you!! 

Honored Contributor

@KatieB 

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@grandma r 

Thanks!