Esteemed Contributor

was watching FX earlier and commerical Showed Fargo season 4 starts September 27th !!!!   Been looking forward to the new season it seems it's been 2 yrs since season 3 .  Not really sure but seems like it

Honored Contributor

Re: Fargo fans season 4.....

Looking forward to it!   I made note of it when I first heard so that I can make sure my Pass is catching the new season.  You never know when they will change the title or the coding so that it won't be recognized.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

was watching FX earlier and commerical Showed Fargo season 4 starts September 27th !!!!   Been looking forward to the new season it seems it's been 2 yrs since season 3 .  Not really sure but seems like it

@Kitty Galore   What did you think of season 3?  I have read a lot of reviews on amazon which say it isn't very good, one and two are best.  I havn't seen any yet, only the movie.

Honored Contributor

I like that this is an anthology series, a new story each season, you don't have to see each one to enjoy the next. This was suppose to have been aired much earlier, but because of COVID-19 it was delayed. I'm looking forward to it.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore   What did you think of season 3?  I have read a lot of reviews on amazon which say it isn't very good, one and two are best.  I havn't seen any yet, only the movie.

@mousiegirl   I have to say I agree ,  seasons 1 and 2 were excellent !!!  3 was good I mean I certainly watched each episode,  just not as quirky,   That's what I like about the show.    I do hope this season 4 lives up to the first 2 seasons.

Honored Contributor

This is good news!

Season 3 was supposed to be the final season but there had been some talk of reviving for another season.

We really liked 1 & 2 because of the way they were connected-think of Hanzee in Season 1 -he was the older man who was the head in Kansas but we see him young in Season 2.

Season 3 was not as good but we watched.

Hopefully Season 4 will be more like Seasons 1 & 2.

The movie is still one of our faves, too.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Regular Contributor

Yay, looking forward to it.

Honored Contributor

I’ve seen all three seasons, I’m looking forward to the new season. Jack Huston ( Boardwalk Empire) and Jessie Buckley (I’m Thinking Of Ending Things) are both in it and they are fine actors.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like this season so far.  As usual, lots of quirky characters and creative cinematography.

"Nurse Mayflower" is a hoot, even if she is the local 'Dr. Kevorkian".  And Glynn Turman is excellent as "Doctor Senator".  I love all the classic older cars.

Honored Contributor

I watched and loved the new season ( I have loved the previous three seasons). I see an Emmy nomination in Chris Rock's future.