Respected Contributor

Disappointed that reruns of most recent shows were in middle of night!  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting about this.  I love the "Good Witch" movies and tv show.  I'll be watching!!!

I saw the marathon all day yesterday and into the night of all the Good Witch movies.  Loved them and enjoyed seeing them again as nothing else was worth watching on TV.

I wish they still had Jake on as Cassie's husband....I just don't care for the new husband...James Denton? They just don't seem to fit together as well as Cassie and Jake did.   Oh well, lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: Fans of GOOD WITCH

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay: I agree with your comments about Cassie and her new husband. I just don't feel there's a real chemistry there. Last season, I kept waiting for the sparks to fly.  IMO, their relationship seems more like a deep, loving friendship. 

While I'm at it, I don't care for the woman who plays Mayor Tinsdale. IMO, she's very self-centered and meddlesome. Unfortunately, she seems to be a major player in (nearly) every scene. 

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@kittykatkay: I agree with your comments about Cassie and her new husband. I just don't feel there's a real chemistry there. Last season, I kept waiting for the sparks to fly.  IMO, their relationship seems more like a deep, loving friendship. 

While I'm at it, I don't care for the woman who plays Mayor Tinsdale. IMO, she's very self-centered and meddlesome. Unfortunately, she seems to be a major player in (nearly) every scene. 

I don't like her either @Diva on The Q .  People must love her, or she wouldn't be in every episode.  She gets on my nerves.  I do like all of the other characters.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Diva on The Q....I totally agree.  It is more like a "deep, loving friendship" and it just doesn't work for me either.

Now as far as the woman who plays Mayor Tinsdale...I sort of like her.  I mean, after all. they need a "snooty" character in which Cassie seems to constantly help along in life with her wise quotes (LOL) and she plays the part pretty great in my opinion.  

Honored Contributor

Eh... I don't know... I watched it and thought it was kind of slow... While the brewing mysteries might be sort of fun, I'm not up for the show to be all about the three couples, the occasional interlopers and Martha... I do like Martha, but they need to take her down a few notches... Nice looking man, but I never thought James Denton was a particularly overwhelming replacement as Cassie's love interest. Those who see them as loving friends rather than a passionate couple, well, maybe that's all right. Neither of them is in the first blush of youth, so maybe passion isn't key. I think they're all right together, but nothing more... Besides, remember, this is Hallmark where romances never go beyond tepid... Hallmark doesn't do passion... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

So last night was the first time I ever watched this and I have no idea what's even going on. I'd guess I'm safe assuming that Cassie just knows everything? I admit I found that a little annoying when she outed the son having a girlfriend. It sort of made me not like her. 

I will go and check out the backstory on the show before the next episode so I get what's happening and how these people are connected.